Read The Rings of Apollo (Apollo #1) ↠ E-book or Kindle E-pub

characters The Rings of Apollo (Apollo, #1)

Read The Rings of Apollo (Apollo, #1) ↠ E-book, or Kindle E-pub ¼ Around the year 2040 several businesses had begun using transportation technology for shipping goods throughout the Solar System However humans themselves had not changed much That included dispatcher; Raymond SteensonHe'd been alone for a few years aA few years and his life had become a little dull Nevertheless one thing that did make him happy was his friendship with loader Daniel O’Brien However things do not go well when Raymond gets a promotion Just when everything seems to be. The story was really interesting with a lot of elements I like including a little bit of Sci Fi and time travel and historical But for the entire series you have to get past the lack of editing It all starts in the future with Ray testing out some euipment for his employer when he gets thrown back in time to Ancient Greece The remainder of the book and series is about his life love and adventures in the past I struggled really hard with how to rate this book It's a solid 4 on plot and story line but it's in the negatives on the editing I don't like having to re read portions because a word or two is missing or an entire paragraph that's 8 lines long and all one sentence with no other punctuation

Barry Smith Æ 9 Read

Going in the right direction he's thrown back in time to a place he doesn't understand Surviving and the chance of returning home is all he wants Nevertheless when all seems lost one man might just save himhttpbarrysmithgayfictionblogspot. Generally I enjoyed the book I liked the device of using a historical setting to develop the story line I thought the description of the main character was too lightly drawn but that did not detract from the enjoyment of the novel Over all a good book and I'd recommend itThank you for the opportunity to review this novelStep Alexander

Read ↠ E-book, or Kindle E-pub Æ Barry Smith

The Rings of Apollo Apollo #1Around the year 2040 several businesses had begun using transportation technology for shipping goods throughout the Solar System However humans themselves had not changed much That included dispatcher; Raymond SteensonHe'd been alone for. I have mixed feelings about this MM romance the first instalment of a seriesOn the one hand the idea was goodThe blurb is misleading because it just covers the first 20% of the book if not less and does not account for the shift from mild SF the first timeline is in 2040 to the time travel adventure it becomes the remaining 80% being set far back in time in the first half of the first millennium BCI shall not spoil anything but a better blurb should give better hints as to the content of this bookThe story of Ray is simple and simply toldThere is hardly any plot as Mr Smith seems much interested in the thoughts and feelings of his lead The end result is very romantic very endearing and very mild the story of two solitudes becoming a heart warming relationship in the unlikeliest circumstancesSex scenes are uite explicit but rather tastefulOn the other hand there are serious editorial issuesThere are many typos but the real problem is that the author simply is not able to construct a narrative paragraph The tense shifts constantly from past to present and vice versa even within the same clause Paragraphs are messy to say the least and things get worse and worse as the story moves forwardSuch a faulty grammar does nothing for a writing style which is so very sedate to begin with When there is so little in the way of plot and tension build up depth of characterization and beauty of writing should be paramount Unfortunately Mr Smith has not at least not yet the technical skills he needs to express his nice ideas