eBook ✓ Please don’t Stop the Music Þ Paperback Á Jane Lovering

ePub Please don’t Stop the Music

eBook ✓ Please don’t Stop the Music Þ Paperback Á Jane Lovering Á Jemima Hutton is determined to build a successful new life and keep her past a dark secret Trouble is her jewellery business looks set to fail until enigmatic Ben Davies offers to stock her handmade belt buckles in his guitOck band Willow Down she wants to know Why did he desert the band on their US tour Why is he now a semi recluseAnd the curiosity is mutual which means that her own secret is no longer saf Jemima a jewellery maker met local artist Jason when she moved to York a year and a half ago and in turn moved in with a new friend Rosie who makes cards All three share a workshop and Jason and Jemima help with Rosie's little baby boy Rosie and Jason know that Jem is secretive and isn't interested in romantic relationships but always uestion whyWhen Saskia a snotty shop owner who stocks Rosies cards and Jems jewellery decides to drop Jem as a supplier Jem trys to convince local York shops to sell her things Jem meets Ben Davies an ex guitarist for a hugely successful Indie rock band called Willow Down in his music shop He's uirky and strange dresses oddly and doesn't like people Ben stocks some of her belt buckles and hires her to work there part timeJem and Ben both have a whole bunch of secrets Slowly they both try to figure one another out and fight their attractionAs readers we are kept in the dark we don't know why Jem has no one or why she has nightmares we don't know why Ben is a recluse or why he refuses to play guitar we don't know why Saskia is attempting to ruin Jem or who is Rosie's baby's daddyThere's plenty of dialogue 80% of the story is told from Jems POV while the other 20% is filled with Bens diary entries It's not one of them books that is so simple to read that you're able to skip whole paragraphs It's British and uirky It's a nice change to the American contemporary romance's at the moment

mobi õ Please don’t Stop the Music ✓ Jane Lovering

Er handmade belt buckles in his guitar shop and things start looking up on all frontsBut Ben has secrets too When Jemima finds out he used to be the front man of hugely successful Indie r You know the plots you've read 110 times before the ones you can see coming a mile off This isn't one of them It's got real people with proper problems and an unsettling sense that this time Happy Ever After might just not be on the cards So when hea does arrive it's with a sense of real achievement and not a little humour There's also at least one Person You Love To Hate though perhaps a little could be made of their involvement just a leetle farfetched I've gone back to this book a couple of times and got out of it each time A keeper Oh and I've forked out real money for Jane Lovering's other books they're worth it too

Jane Lovering ✓ Please don’t Stop the Music kindle

Please don’t Stop the MusicJemima Hutton is determined to build a successful new life and keep her past a dark secret Trouble is her jewellery business looks set to fail until enigmatic Ben Davies offers to stock h Overall he looked like a man who'd been dressed from the rag bag and then run over by a lawn mowerThe hero's a skinny emotional mess with a uestionable sense in fashion He was also the best thing about this book Everything else Meh The heroine was alright but her backstory was a smidge too much for me To be honest I didn't even feel that much chemistry between the hero and the heroine But mostly what dragged this book down into the mediocre category was the ridiculous side plot